The origins of Nawojowa village date back to the year 1320, when it was founded as a feudal village by the Krakow Castellan Nawoj bearing the “Topór” (“Hatchet”) coat of arms. In the 16th century, it belonged to Piotr Nawojowski, who built a brick manor here in the years 1580-1590. Later, the estate was purchased by Grzegorz Branicki. In 1601, he in turn sold it to the Lubomirski family, who owned it until 1713. Later, its owners changed several times, until in 1799 it finally became the property of Count Franciszek Stadnicki of the “Szreniawa” coat of arms. His descendants developed the estate and transformed it into their family residence.
During World War II, the occupying forces stationed in the palace and in 1945 the estate of the Stadnicki family was taken over by the State.
Since 1982 it had been the seat of the National Animal Farming Technical Secondary School and more recently – the Agricultural Counselling Centre of Małopolska and the Agency for Restructuring and Modernisation of Agriculture.
The image depicts Count Franciszek Stadnicki, 18th century, and a photo of the coat of arms of the Stadnicki family – Szreniawa.